Hello Everyone!
For those of you who I have yet to meet - my name is Jase, and whether you're a long-time friend, a family member, or a random web surfer who stumbled upon this page - I'm glad you found your way here. After quite a bit of taunting from friends, I finally joined Myspace a few months back. To my surprise, the feature that most Myspacers seem to ignore wound up being one of my favorites. Of course, I'm talking abot the blog feature.
After my profile was up and running with the best of them, I began posting random thoughts and opinions in my blog on Myspace. Lately, alot of my conversations take place between friends at a bar, or between cubicles in the office... and I always enjoy the discussion, but there is alot more going on in my head than most people here (which I'm sure holds true for almost anyone). So, my random thoughts that often go unspoken began finding their way into my entires online - and at first I thought I was doing it for my own reference... but I became more and more aware as time went on that many friends, family members, and myspace nomads were keeping tabs on my blog. (I'm glad I never wrote anything offensive...)
Anyway, since I've found this new interest, and others seem to be enjoying it as well (I'm going out on a limb there...), I had this crazy idea to start posting on a site that allows me to better manage my entries, and possibly be read by more people. Now, the main purpose of this is still for myself, but I would be lying if I said I don't enjoy sharing the things that are bouncing around in my mind; the things that make me tick. Due to the way I think, I'm sure topics will range from business to music, sports to movies, and family to friends, and more. I can't promise it will always be enthralling content, or that you'll even agree with my perspective on some things - feel free to leave comments... but if your goal is to be offensive with your comments, you can also feel free to forget this site exists.
So, I'll try to update this regularly, and if for some reason you find the inner workings of my mind so interesting that you want email notification when a new posting goes up, there just so happens to be a feature that automatically sends out a message when I submit an entry. Just send me your email address if you're so inclined. Otherwise, you can always check the blog by following this URL: http://www.jasethoughts.blospot.com/. That's it, here goes nothing...
Welcome to jase-space!
Cheers,
Jase
**PS - for those of you who watch The Office... yes, 'jasethoughts' is a play off 'creedthoughts' - only my blog isn't a Word document, and I don't think I'm quite as crazy. We'll see :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment